By downloading and using content from this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using content on this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a) Permission is granted to temporarily download the material on this website for personal and commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and under this license you may not:
a. modify the materials;
b. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
c. or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by House Doctor ApS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
c) Material from this Mediabase can only be used to market House Doctor Aps brands and no other. Violation of this will result in legal matters.
a) The materials on this website are provided "as is". House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall House doctor, Meraki, Nicolas Vahe or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Data
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. House doctor, Meraki, and Nicolas Vahe may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
House Doctor ApS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by House doctor, Meraki or Nicolas Vahe of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Denmark without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes..
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up- to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customer information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.